Help support this site

WENGINE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sent you a little somthing Bob. Just let me know if you got it and keep up the great job that you are doing Thanks. Ken

Belair Bomber

Supporting Member 1
Newbie !

Hey Bob, I just got access the past couple of days and posted my first question last night, I'm doing a 63 belair 2door post car that is black and straight as an arrow and it needs an 09 real bad so I'm putting one together for it now so I'm sure I'll have more questions.
I just sent a donation , hope it helps and please keep up the great work, Greg
Hope to get a pic in this week if I can get the wife to help !

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Has this site helped you or your classic/antique Chevy? Made any new friends here? Find yourself coming here regularly? Do you get more information here than from that costly magazine subscription?

If so, maybe it's time to show your support with a financial donation. You can help to ensure that this site will remain and continue to grow. All money collected is used for the sole benefit of this site. Now that we have upgraded, we now have yearly renewal costs to deal with so we have to rely on member support.

Those that donate will get a special "care" package sent to them which includes; (1) 348-409.com sticker, (2) 348-409.com business cards, (1) magnetic 348-409.com business card, (2) "Do not touch" car show cards and (1) 348-409.com bookmark.

You'll also get a special "supporting member" title and icon next to your username on this bulletin board so everyone will know you've helped.

Interested? To learn more, go to: http://www.348-409.com/donate.html

Thank you,

Bob a.k.a. "bobs409"-administrator

Have u checked your paypal account this week? Please confirm that you received it. :roll

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Oops

:doh I just started using my truck again today and found my check to you from the first part of the year I never mailed. I finally got a PayPal account so it should be there very soon.:takethat

Charlie Dawson

Supporting Member 6
Donation Completed

Hi Bob,
Great Job !
Member, Charlie Dawson here. I just completed a Pay Pal contribution to the site.

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Charlie

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14
  • !B5ZzV7QCGk~$(KGrHqIOKiYEyBJ8RIwPBMtf3VUF1w~~_3.jpg
    !B5ZzV7QCGk~$(KGrHqIOKiYEyBJ8RIwPBMtf3VUF1w~~_3.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 13

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Charlie thanks for the reminder. Check is in the mail Bob but the snow is sure to delay it!!!:roll:roll
I don't know how to do this electronic pay pal stuff and don't want to learn as they sucked some cash out of an account of mine before the bank stepped in a couple of years ago:eek:
robert

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
forum support

GET READY BOB !!!!! Here it comes !!!
Check your paypal account for the BIG KAHOONA !!! :D:D

Ken ..................................

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Bob, sending this years website contribution, check will go out in tomorrows mail.Thanks again,-----Dave