Let's go vote!!!

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Democrats are now asking their ”sheep” to move to Georgia, so they can vote for Senators in the runoff. In Georgia you don’t have to be a resident for any previous length of time to vote. You can get an ID for Georgia and vote in the same day.

Fuzz

MAGA
Works both ways! I live 6 miles from Ga. and have friends addresses to use but it's still a felony.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
0d145e4de84801ca240891c654282d31d4b132f2dfddacdeef030b5db43f7331.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Man look at all the deranged ugly people what a Damn lineup. But what really sucks this is just a few of them they have more Bassturds in reserve like Schiff Face, Nads (I go poopy in my pants) Nadler, and there's ole Pokey really the list just keeps going with Muzzies and semi deceased members that's preserved (kinda) in formaldehyde and its just like going to the old County Fairs and checking out their Freak show.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Let me see :scratch We have Biden on video saying do this or I take 1 billion in US money and leave in 6 hours :dunno Now the important part. Does it matter :dunno2 Apparently to half the US population, based solely on their specific political ideology, it doesn't. Based on their specific politically ideology, the other half of the US believes he is corrupt and this proves it. Now, lets get down to what matters. Will anything come of it? ABSOLUTELY NOT. 3 reasons. The party of the left are never held accountable for any racist, hate, violence, homophobic views, sexism, etc. The party of the right will never actually do anything to hold them responsible for those actions. Indeed, the party of the right will accept those attributes as faults of their own as falsely applied to them by the party of the left. And last, sitting presidents, and vice presidents ( in this case Biden ) are not prosecuted during their term or after.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Let me see :scratch We have Biden on video saying do this or I take 1 billion in US money and leave in 6 hours :dunno Now the important part. Does it matter :dunno2 Apparently to half the US population, based solely on their specific political ideology, it doesn't. Based on their specific politically ideology, the other half of the US believes he is corrupt and this proves it. Now, lets get down to what matters. Will anything come of it? ABSOLUTELY NOT. 3 reasons. The party of the left are never held accountable for any racist, hate, violence, homophobic views, sexism, etc. The party of the right will never actually do anything to hold them responsible for those actions. Indeed, the party of the right will accept those attributes as faults of their own as falsely applied to them by the party of the left. And last, sitting presidents, and vice presidents ( in this case Biden ) are not prosecuted during their term or after.

More Teflon..... nothing to see here.....$hit doesn't stick either..... Hey......look over there.....:doh

wristpin

Well Known Member
Kerrey involved also. If he's involved as Sec of State what was Hitlery involved in...beyond Uranium One and Selling Missles to Terrorists and Bengahzi.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This $hit happens all the time with the Rats ant pizzes me off to no end and by now I guess I'm starting to realize nothing will ever come of it and other than what I've just said I'm not going to get on my soapbox.

Mark