Let's go vote!!!

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
The SWAMP is deep, full of democrats and republicans, the only guy that was fighting this (all by himself) is being railed out of DC on a fraudulent election. Now you know why everyone (THE SWAMP) is against him, none of these asswipes will ever be held accountable for all the corruption they are connected to.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What if Cametoe......found this video and SHE HAD IT POSTED!!!!!!!! Maybe she could be president quicker!!!!!!!
The Democrat party said a few years ago that Old White Men would not be the face of the Democrat Party ( no racism there ). She is already the President, and she and everyone on the left knows it. Even if they don't use the 25th amendment to remove Biden, he is nothing more than a figure head for the radical left. Today I have seen that he wants to place a woman in charge of the Pentagon. I don't find it wrong for a woman to be in charge of the Pentagon. What I do find offensive is that they want to place a woman there regardless of qualifications. That is where the left is insane. Things like that in any position is just wrong. It will lead to America's downfall. We should want the best person for the position period. If that is a woman, that's fine, but the left just wants to do things like this to show how progressive they are. Very sad for our country.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah I see Biteme is looking at several women he's probably just tying to drum up some strange stuff should he be elected.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
She sounds sure this election will be over turned anyway.

I just hope all this talk isn't the old smoke up our asses again. I listened to countless hours of how clinton, the fbi, comey and all the other players would be going to prison on fox a few years ago. Well, I'm still waiting!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
She sounds sure this election will be over turned anyway.

I just hope all this talk isn't the old smoke up our asses again. I listened to countless hours of how clinton, the fbi, comey and all the other players would be going to prison on fox a few years ago. Well, I'm still waiting!

Sorry Bob, but that smoke your feeling is from a left wing fire stoked by cowardly conservatives.:dunno

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
72dee2764f091aa49688c43d31a7b770c717cec65f403570461186659069f266.jpg