My personal nightmare

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That's the way it looked when I saw it last week, what's the holdup? That's okay I got broad shoulders I can carry your burdens for you! But I noticed when we went on the road trip you didn't hesitate to go, I guess maybe you needed a break LOL. Chris gets this mg out on the road and shows it to everybody and tells who built it you'll have a driveway full of them! :cry2:cry keep up the great work Buddy! And by the way the day I kidnaped you I had a wonderful time, or did I actually rescue you for a while?

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
yep!
I guess I might be getting old too oh, did I give you the bill for the stainless wire connectors? LOL you know anytime you need anyting you can call me.:good

wristpin

Well Known Member
Tooth, have you discussed installing a 409 into an MG with James yet? There's an MG in a stand of trees a few miles from my place that would make a good platform to start from. James may need to make a new frame and body from scratch but I believe he would be up to the challenge.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Tooth, have you discussed installing a 409 into an MG with James yet? There's an MG in a stand of trees a few miles from my place that would make a good platform to start from. James may need to make a new frame and body from scratch but I believe he would be up to the challenge.
I'm 6-1 and weigh 285 I don't think that even if James is up to it that he could squeeze me in! LOL and I guarantee you if it needed a new frame I would have to be in on it too. Thanks for thinking about me though friend:poke maybe we better get three or four of them and take them to his house and maybe they'll multiplying like rabbits and then that will help him with MG builds the rest of his life.....:hide:shock2:shock2:shock2

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'm 6-1 and weigh 285 I don't think that even if James is up to it that he could squeeze me in! LOL and I guarantee you if it needed a new frame I would have to be in on it too. Thanks for thinking about me though friend:poke maybe we better get three or four of them and take them to his house and maybe they'll multiplying like rabbits and then that will help him with MG builds the rest of his life.....:hide:shock2:shock2:shock2

Sounds as if you are too short for your weight. Me too, my target height is 7' 2"