Our HERO HAYDEN......

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I have a heavy heart....Hayden will not last thru the night. His Hospice nurse told Hayden's son Lee. I have been in touch with Lisa and she has kept me posted.
I met Hayden on June 3, 1988 at Carlotte Motor Speedway. I have known Hayden for 34 years. He is NOT REPLACEABLE!!!!!
I had so many things to say but right now I can't see my phone!!!!
Lee said the services will probably on Sat. the 27th. I will be there!!!
I'll be back later........

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Dear Lord, Assist our dear friend Hayden in finding his serenity. Allow him to feel your comfort. Assist him in feeling at ease, knowing that you love and care for him. Calm his soul as he passes through the gates of the afterlife. May he spend eternity with you; may he live in your company forever. We pray in the name of your Son, our Savior, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

God’s peace my friend. And, God’s speed.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Dear Lord, Assist our dear friend Hayden in finding his serenity. Allow him to feel your comfort. Assist him in feeling at ease, knowing that you love and care for him. Calm his soul as he passes through the gates of the afterlife. May he spend eternity with you; may he live in your company forever. We pray in the name of your Son, our Savior, Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

God’s peace my friend. And, God’s speed.
Beautiful Dick…….thank you……. :pray …… so sorry for all those affected ….. to all Haydens family and friends so sorry for your loss…may God grant you the strength and support you need….. Godspeed Mr. Proffitt……

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
For all to enjoy……….

Sorry it’s not there ……I will look for it……..
I will keep looking……

Last edited: