Pocahontas Predictions

wristpin

Well Known Member
8bd053fb16db21bc83b89c00999786f5ca154cbae9cf3099661f302b85f62241.gif
To Liberal news media THIS PASSES AS NEWS?!!
Dont cover rape or murder or corruption.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You mean her 1/1024 Indian koochie. What a FRAUD!!! I really can't stand this woman more than other dems.

You better start brushing up on yer I can't stand her because as the polls go right now ole Pokey's ahead of Uncle Joe Biteme and Pokey might be the one running against Trump.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
You better start brushing up on yer I can't stand her because as the polls go right now ole Pokey's ahead of Uncle Joe Biteme and Pokey might be the one running against Trump.

Mark

All I gotta say is Trump BETTER WIN! Can you imagine that moron as President? Tell me I'm just having a bad dream that I'm going to wake up from. :sleep

Junky

Well Known Member
I'm not going to do anything crazy like that! I'm simply going to move to Istanbul. :thud

Why bother... if Trump looses the election, then Istanbul will come to the US in waves. So will most of the South American population be on the move North to collect the free swag that the government will be giving out to all immigrants.

wristpin

Well Known Member
At that point perhaps we do like the russians did. Storm enmass the homes of the rich (hollywood royalty) taking everything we want and burning the rest to the ground. Ya know, give em what they think we deserve.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Why bother... if Trump looses the election, then Istanbul will come to the US in waves. So will most of the South American population be on the move North to collect the free swag that the government will be giving out to all immigrants.

That's what I think the Dems are up to Junk they flood the Country with people and we all will be fighting for the jobs. They'll be two classes of people the rich and the other is what ever the Dems want to call us poor slobs fighting in the trench's with the illegals' for a job. I think its time to send the Dems another e-mail and remind them just how F Tup they are.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
No thanks. Maybe I'll pick another country. :D

Yeah Bob but she's filthy rich and I mean that in a filthy way you could probably drive your car in there Bob because there would be so much room and just think look at all the new 409 cars she could buy for you.:mock

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
It is a lot easier to love an ugly woman with money than a one without money! Besides, you could put a paper bag over your head, and a plastic one over hers.......

I bet you just talked Bob into it and he's already bought his bus ticket Junky. And don't forget to only wear the bag until after you arrive Bob wouldn't want to hear of you spending time in the slammer in Istanbul and don't forget to add eye holes to your bag Bob.:laugh4

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
I bet you just talked Bob into it and he's already bought his bus ticket Junky. And don't forget to only wear the bag until after you arrive Bob wouldn't want to hear of you spending time in the slammer in Istanbul and don't forget to add eye holes to your bag Bob.:laugh4

Mark

I wouldn't touch that skank with a 10' pole! Not a big fan of STD's. :D