R.I.P. Brian Thompson you have always been a great friend, you will always be remembered.

62BillT

Well Known Member
When I first heard about it, I actually did not believe it. I saw that his car was for sale, went back to the ad, searched around a bit and somehow could not find anything. Still didn't believe it, till today, when I saw it on here.

....lost for words.

Sorry to all his friends and family.

RIP

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Thank you Robert and Dick for filling in for those of us that could not be there. We appreciate it very much.

Lonnie

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Yes, thank you Robert and Dick, I know you let the family know how much Brian was loved by all.

Ray

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'm at a loss for words. I know Brian was very active here on the board. I read a lot of his post's. I remember when his 62 got wrecked.
And, I remember the fantastic restoration process that he let us all watch. Lot's of tallent. I never met him, but felt that he was a good guy.
What a damn shame.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
A little late, but Rush is holding his annual Lukemia Curethon today.
M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston seems to be the foremost center for research and treatment.

Well Known Member
It really saddens me to inform all of the members of this great forum that a dear friend of mine and yours has passed on today. Brian Thompson, my words cannot even come together to describe how great of a person you are and will always be, a true friend, family man, and a master of your craft, you will be a brother to me and you will always be missed dearly.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Thompson family. You will be forever remembered, Rest in Peace, brother.

dentonkrum191.jpg

dentonkrum195.jpg

I can't believe what I'm reading,another member gone.My prayers go out to his family,R.I.P Brian.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I have read all posts and really tugs on the heart strings, what a tragic loss to the our community.
Condolences to family and friends, rest in peace Brian.
Gav

plumcrazy

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
"Great men are true men, the men in whom nature has succeeded. They are not extraordinary - they are in the true order. It is the other species of men who are not what they ought to be."
Henri Frederic Amiel

"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them."William Shakespeare

To my family of brothers here, nothing is richer than friendship, and looks to me like our friend Brian will never go without.
Im sorry to all of those impacted by this, and as me and the kids search for why we've lost our dear friend in Brian and Dave, we are much richer for their friendship.

SSpev

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I don't know what to say..... I know life has many hardships and everyone deals with them different (I too)
May God Be with You.... All of You.

Fairvu

Thank you everyone for all your kind words about my son, Brian. I had no idea how much he touched your lives. I will be be forever grateful for your friendship towards him. Bob and Dick.. thank you for attending his memorial in Virginia and representing this group of fine people. I will miss him dearly.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank you for joining Jerry. Brian was loved by many here and as much as we will miss him, I can't imagine your loss. A lot of prayers have been sent your way.

3483x2

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Whoa... Very disturbing to hear indeed.
Never met Brian personally, but he seems way too young to cash in so soon.

Kinda sorry I didn't make arrangements to hook up with him when I was in Texas.
Anyway, for those who believe in Heaven, there are bracket races galore, no waiting lines for staging and where 110 octane fuel remains plentiful.

With sincerest condolences to his family
RIP Brian

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
O my god,, I`m so sorry that I missed this. I posted on Brians Facebook page yesterday, "Happy Birthday! Hope all is well",,, Don D let me know about this last night and I was devastated!!! I met Brian in Thompson and immediately knew he was a wonderful person!! So full of life,, so sad an ending,,, Got a tear in my eye and an empty spot in my heart,,, RIP,,, Brian,,,

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
I never met the man but from what I read here he was one hell of a person/ friend/family man. I just knew him from his posts on the site. May he rest in peace and be another angel to look out for us and help us in our lives. He was a wealth of knowledge and probably had forgotten more than some of us will ever know. He will be missed especially by his close friends here. My condolences and prayers to his family and may he rest in peace. God Bless!!!

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We'll Folks this is a True Testament, that Mr. Brian Thompson' memory lives on and will never be forgotten. As on the up coming anniversary of his crossing over has first come too my attention yesterday through Ronnie's posting of two of Brians' 62 creations. I only knew Brian through our forum and it was when the 62 Impala/Bubbletop conversation had it's mishap. With that said RIP my friend and until we meet again May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sunshine warm your face, May God hold you in the palm of His hand and HAPPY MOTORING my Friend!!!!!!!!!

My condolences too the Family.

Hers' too you Brian :applTed