to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Just went to a new doctor this morning and had to fill out the requisite mountain of paperwork. Under the question of my ethnicity, I had a multiple choice of Hispanic. Latino, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Asian, Pacific Islander and several others I can't remember. There was no mention of Caucasian or Black for that matter. I settled for non-Hispanic.

It's truly a sorry ass world.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Why, won't anyone speak up? :dunnoThey let all these undocumented immigrants into our country. Most were probably never vaccinated for anything, but that's OK.:bat But all American's, are subject to this useless vaccine. :mad

bobs409

Administrator
Insanity Skip! I never imagined this country would go this way. We are losing it and not a shot was ever fired.

I used to think there were people in our government to protect us. It turns out it's them that are causing our downfall. What about the military and their oath to protect our country? I guess even the liberal disease has infiltrated them too. It's sickening.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I proudly identify with the little known (anymore) Kracker minority but does this mean I'm a racist?:D:finger

Mark

jammer

You know , this is all great stuff , but sooner or later 1 of us is going to spit out the real plan of gettin back on track . I can guess what Mark's gonna say , but he can't fix this by himself ,nor can any of us ..............

Shaark92

Well Known Member
Welp ... it's looking pretty sure that this reporter will be unemployed on/about 8 December this year.

I'm not surprised, but I was hoping to be wrong. Love me some Joe Biden, I tell you what! ////sarc.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just went to a new doctor this morning and had to fill out the requisite mountain of paperwork. Under the question of my ethnicity, I had a multiple choice of Hispanic. Latino, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Asian, Pacific Islander and several others I can't remember. There was no mention of Caucasian or Black for that matter. I settled for non-Hispanic.

It's truly a sorry ass world.

The last time I had to fill out a questionnaire like this was for my CDL driver physical. I told the sexetary that I can't finish the questionnaire so she asks why not so I tell her because my ethnicity is not listed I identify as a Kracker and I can't seem to find it on here, she failed to see the humor in it.:D

Mark