to get jabbed or not get jabbed. That is the question

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I don't seem to be able to find anywhere where the new Covid shots are FDA approved. Meaning approved and not approved under the emergency use protocols? I would have thought that the FDA would have either had enough time to study it, or realize that we understand enough to protect ourselves from it that the shots would not be used if they don't feel they could approve it under the regular use protocols.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I don't seem to be able to find anywhere where the new Covid shots are FDA approved. Meaning approved and not approved under the emergency use protocols? I would have thought that the FDA would have either had enough time to study it, or realize that we understand enough to protect ourselves from it that the shots would not be used if they don't feel they could approve it under the regular use protocols.

All the bad press on the Jab is nothing but a fig neuton of our imagination, and the Rat party believes this so it isn't true!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I never went back to my doctor to get round 2 of my pneumonia shot because I don't trust these clowns! I'm afraid in their zeal to get us to take the Jab I wouldn't put it past them to stick the vaccine in other shots for flu and the like!

Mark

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
when I went to CVS to get my shingrix shot the GD sand nigger was going to give me the jab...I got really pissed and quite loud when I insisted I see the bottle...sure as could be it was the moderna...I almost went over the counter after him...sure wish I had Dutch with me...I trust no one in the medical community

cdb

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This crap has become cult religion. Have to have head on swivel, forget injections, we don’t know what’s in any of them at this point. They probably are all polluted.

bobs409

Administrator
This crap has become cult religion. Have to have head on swivel, forget injections, we don’t know what’s in any of them at this point. They probably are all polluted.
Not only that but they don't even keep you from catching covid! (if covid is even a real thing, I don't believe a word our government spews these days) Remember how the regular flu hit rock bottom numbers when covid was all the rage? Hmm, that was odd wasn't it? Almost like believing bidens vote totals.

bobs409

Administrator
I was to the doctors a few times recently and they are already starting to push this covid crap again. I told them I thought I had a sinus infection at the check in desk so they asked me to put a mask on. Sinus infections are not contagious as far as I know. (we just recently stopped that foolish mask BS but believe me, we will all be forced to wear them again! 2024 election is coming up ya know...)

Then they had to ask if I was tested for covid, if I had any shots, etc. I told them I don't believe in any of it and they dropped it!

If I ever need an injection, I for damn sure want to see the vial it comes from!!!

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I was to the doctors a few times recently and they are already starting to push this covid crap again. I told them I thought I had a sinus infection at the check in desk so they asked me to put a mask on. Sinus infections are not contagious as far as I know. (we just recently stopped that foolish mask BS but believe me, we will all be forced to wear them again! 2024 election is coming up ya know...)

Then they had to ask if I was tested for covid, if I had any shots, etc. I told them I don't believe in any of it and they dropped it!

If I ever need an injection, I for damn sure want to see the vial it comes from!!!
I'm damn lucky I did...why the rag head would want to do that to me is just baffling...