Trump Offends

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
14690956_10211812034922851_7480218478594303545_n.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Maybe they should all use the "C" word. It's less Vulgar.:doh:laugh:laugh2:laughing

Last edited:

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I just don't know how he is going to get out of this . There is just too much against him .If he made those advance's ,I think it's over.:thud

Last edited:

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
I just don't know how he is going to get out of this . There is just too much against him .If he made those advance's ,I think it's over.:thud
Next thing that will come out will be that he grabbed Hilliary...... she will deny it of course.....no emails to prove it.

Steve

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
those are over 30 years ago. the skank did not tell the flight attendant, police or anyone. now over thirty years
later, just a couple of weeks till election, she brings it up. jim

bobs409

Administrator
Gonna get a lot of "paid" people like that. The crooked dems are squirming and trying everything! The only way she will win is by cheating and if she does that, I think there will be a war right here in the U.S.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Carrie Fisher, told the media, Trump is a Coke user.:doh That's why he was sniffling and snorting, during the debates.:dunno I believe, he has an uphill battle. If he gets 60% of the votes, and Killary gets 40%, she will still win.:bang

bobs409

Administrator
A 70 year old coke user is quite rare isn't it? :dunno Heard similar about old hilly too. Of course, that wouldn't matter would it?

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Trump is a egotistical, pompous ass, always has been. However this liberal agenda bull crap has gotten way out of hand. Parents letting 3 year old children decide that they are trans gender WTF!, queers demanding rights beyond any others, blacks running around with gun in hand then crying foul when they get shot by police, etc etc etc, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Trump is out of line but I think maybe we need someone like him to try and put a stop to all this non sense. Then after a few years maybe we can come back some where close to center and live on. The recent events have solidified my vote for Trump, not the person but at least the agenda.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
THIS IS OUT OF ******* CONTROL. PROBABLY A BIGGER BITCH THEN HILLARY(referring to alred)q_80.jpg

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
You have to ask yourself though, would any normal sane individual really want this job? Just think of going through all of it. Having your entire life under a microscope looking for anything you did out of line, personal attacks, all the speeches, etc. NOT ME!

It does take a republican every so often to sort out the mess the democrat before him made. Trump has a LOT of work to do following the last 8 year disaster!

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
lets be honest. we need someone to slow this lib crap down. for someone to correct it properly, it will hurt everyone some. take the
19 trillion debt. the only way to correct that is get rid of some gov't agencies and raising some taxes. i do not think we can grow
our way out of it. if we could, it would be way way way after i am gone. jim

bobs409

Administrator
We could get rid of A LOT of agencies. And A LOT of waste! Let the ones that got us into this mess pay it. How about a politician tax for a change? They are the idiots that spent it all.

Got some news for China, that debt will never get paid. It's not even possible to pay that much. Now that I think of it, how can China afford to loan us that kind of money? Oh never mind, I don't want to know. :lamer

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Trump is a egotistical, pompous ass, always has been. However this liberal agenda bull crap has gotten way out of hand. Parents letting 3 year old children decide that they are trans gender WTF!, queers demanding rights beyond any others, blacks running around with gun in hand then crying foul when they get shot by police, etc etc etc, ENOUGH is ENOUGH. Trump is out of line but I think maybe we need someone like him to try and put a stop to all this non sense. Then after a few years maybe we can come back some where close to center and live on. The recent events have solidified my vote for Trump, not the person but at least the agenda.
I agree 100 %, Mike. :clap:clap These politicians, on both sides of the aisle, have raped America, far Too long. The last 8, have been awful, for the working man.:bang