Update on BA 409

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Razor Strap.:eek3:hide I remember my Uncle Tony. 100 % Italian.:applHe had one.:fear2Was Damn proud of it.:clap He gave my cousin Bobby, till 9:00 PM, to be on his stoop. About 5 minutes to nine, he would come out, and whistle. He had a special tune, to it. Most of the time, Bobby made it on time.:clap This one particular night, he was ten minute's late.:dropMy Uncle, was getting himself, all pissed off, waiting and swearing in Italian.:teeheeAs soon as my cousin arrived, my uncle started swinging, my cousin was trying to explain, why he was late.:dunno Didn't matter. He got his ASS destroyed.:rollI almost, felt sorry for him, but he was a wise bastich. He F-en got what he deserved.:good:laugh2

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not much to update, but I have been working on tooling up and finding space and time for the car.
Made this larger shrinking disc, not sure I have figured out yet. :scratch20200102_195811.jpg

Have a setback for now, my little buddys not doing well and she's close to passing over. :sorry2
20150225_184026 (1).jpg
Funny how these creatures of life can get so close.

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Not much to update, but I have been working on tooling up and finding space and time for the car.
Made this larger shrinking disc, not sure I have figured out yet. :scratchView attachment 77591

Have a setback for now, my little buddys not doing well and she's close to passing over. :sorry2
View attachment 77592
Funny how these creatures of life can get so close.
It is funny and at the same time, every relationship is different. Makes you appreciate the little things.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Thanks guys, Lilly passed at 2:20 this afternoon:weep. I opened the window so she can chase those pesky SUV's speeding up and down the road as she pleases.