Pacific Raceways, Kent, WA May 20/21/22 2022

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Stan: Didn't mean that to sound derogatory. I raced stick shift for approximately 5 years & kept drifting thru the staging lights until I had a line lock installed. Don't know how anyone who races a stick shift car can race without one. That little extra measure to help us have a clean run & not worry about rolling forward. "Where were you in 62" is what is on my trunk.

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Just messing with ya Joel, we had a great time in Seattle, it was fun to watch you race, and your car is really set up to run a constant time. I can take joking around, no problem, my humor can be a little dark sometimes. I don't plan on painting anything on my car, and most likely will only run it a couple more times after replacing the parts I mentioned. Just really curious of what times it will run, hope you do well this year.
stan

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Thanks Stan, I understand. Also a line lock will help with your burnouts. I believe you mentioned that your engine is not stock & puts out some good HP. With the right tires, gearing & practice I'll bet you could run in the 12's. Let's hope so & do it again next year. Or might you be going to the Iowa race this year?

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I wonder If I could get a "go fund me, account" for gas? its about 1650 miles one way to IOWA from Seattle, let's see @ 5.00 a gallon @ 14 miles:wacko a gallon... any mathmatician's here.?:wacko
At 3300 miles to and from at 14 mpg you will use approximate 236 gallons and a cost of $1200.00 at $5.00 a gallon.You might not come out ahead cash!!!!!!:doh

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
Tell me about the gas prices. I guess we have to decide if it is worth participating or not. For me I enjoy the racing & just being with people who have the same interest & I am l always learning new things. With the ways things are today I don't know how much longer I will be able to continue travel. Nothing is close to Utah & especially 348/409 events. I used 230 gals. of diesel fuel for the trip to Pacific Raceways. The trip to Norwalk is 1690 miles each way(don't want to think about the cost, that ruins the fun) . I plan to attend unless there are unseen events. Just my 2 cents. Hope to see you all soon.