Priscilla. My 63 Impala

Gliderider06

Well Known Member
The inner fender wells and radiator support is Tractor supply, Tractor and implement paint sprayed on over epoxy sealer. Same as the inner fenders that I mixed red with yellow and sprayed over epoxy sealer.
The jambs, firewall, filler panel is BC/CC, 923 Roman Red. I was going to BC/CC the inner fenders, but at $200.00 qt, I went with the tractor paint. Itll do just fine on the parts not seen much.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
The inner fender wells and radiator support is Tractor supply, Tractor and implement paint sprayed on over epoxy sealer. Same as the inner fenders that I mixed red with yellow and sprayed over epoxy sealer.
The jambs, firewall, filler panel is BC/CC, 923 Roman Red. I was going to BC/CC the inner fenders, but at $200.00 qt, I went with the tractor paint. Itll do just fine on the parts not seen much.
You mixed red with yellow to make black?? Am I understanding that correct??

Gliderider06

Well Known Member
You mixed red with yellow to make black?? Am I understanding that correct??
No, sorry. In order to match the Roman red, I had to mix the two together. Tractor supply paint was a deep red, nowhere close to the 923 code. The black is off the shelf, matt black. To spray them, you need to use the reducer and hardener.
Hope this clears the muddy water I created.
Paul