T-shirt pre-order here (no more orders taken)

bobs409

Administrator
Thanks to Dick Mackenzie our resident "artist", the artwork is done for the new T-shirts.

images6565416.jpg

I'd like to take a tally of roughly how many are wanted and sizes needed so I get an idea how many to order. I was thinking of about 144-200 shirts which I think might leave about 75-100 extra shirts for any new members to purchase in the future. (my best guess at this point)

I have decided to sell these right around at cost. With the way this world is headed and the economy the way it is, I think our guys deserve a break!

What that boils down to is $8.00 each (xxl-xxxl $10.00 each) plus shipping. Save a few bucks or buy yourself an extra shirt with the savings! (this is also a good time to consider purchasing any coffee mugs or decals as they can share the ride in the same package)

To keep things from getting too complicated, I opted for now to simply go with putting the artwork on the front and no option of a pocket. You can choose the color of the shirt from below.

I have purchased some blank T-shirts from this place made by Gildan 50/50 blend for myself recently and really like the fit so can recommend those.

Below is the artwork shown on a sample black shirt that has been chosen: (another very big thank you to Dick Mackenzie for the time and work he put into this, and for putting up with all my small change requests) :D

men_tshirt_31150714.jpg

So please reply to this thread with; 1) how many, 2) size and 3) color(s) that you would like.

Gildan+Color+Chart.jpg

img09.jpg

Last edited:

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob I'll need some for sure. Do we place order through you ?

If you are going to handle color, size, and shipping you are going to be taking g on a large mission !!!

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Bob,

I will get 6 off - Black - XXL

Can I pick them up at the Convention ??

regards

bobs409

Administrator
Hi Bob,

I will get 6 off - Black - XXL

Can I pick them up at the Convention ??

regards

Yeah, that should be possible. It's a good idea actually, anyone that wants to pick their shirts up there can avoid the shipping costs as I can ship ALL in one package. Of course, someone will have to take on the duty of receiving them and then handing them out. Maybe Phil will be up for the task? :rub :dunno

:idea

bobs409

Administrator
Bob I'll need some for sure. Do we place order through you ?

If you are going to handle color, size, and shipping you are going to be taking g on a large mission !!!

Yep, all me. :D I remember doing this for the last T shirts and hauling all those packages to the P.O.

If you want any, just order here in this thread or you can send me a private message.

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I'll take 8, XL, L, 2 in each size in red and black.

Thanks Bob.

Don

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Bob , I will take 4 shirts
2XL=1 black/1 white
2 small=1 Sapphire Blue/1 black
Giny & I will pick them up at the convention.
Can we send you a check now ??
Let me know how much you need and I'll send the check right away.
I don't think I have your mailing address.
Is the check made out to you ??:dunno
:crazy:dance3:flag:happy

bobs409

Administrator
Bob , I will take 4 shirts
2XL=1 black/1 white
2 small=1 Sapphire Blue/1 black
Giny & I will pick them up at the convention.
Can we send you a check now ??
Let me know how much you need and I'll send the check right away.
I don't think I have your mailing address.
Is the check made out to you ??:dunno
:crazy:dance3:flag:happy

Better hold off for now, I haven't had them made up yet. :D Just gauging interest so I know how many and what sizes to order the most of.

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob - I've seen most of the frequent flyers here - XL or XXL is going to be a popular size !!!! :cool::poke

I'm trying to figure out my order now - It will include some XL for sure...

Bill

CASHguzzler409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
2 XXL - 1 white 1 black
2 Med - 1 white 1 black
1 Sm - 1 Carolina Blue Thanks Dick, nice rendition of our cars, and thanks Bob too, I'll pick mine up at the Convention.
:bow:D:beer

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Sorry Bob , They seem great !! Maybe I and many others are jumping the gun. Please let us know as soon as you are ready to take actual orders.:love
:crazy:dance3:flag

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Bob: (2) XXL---RED and KELLY GREEN also (2) SMALL---BLACK and TANGERINE. Thanks, to all involved.:clap

Tri5man

Well Known Member
Bob, my thoughts to keep it reasonably simple, why not just offer shirts in black or white. Too many color choices makes it hard to manage. Just my experience in ordering T shirts in the past.
That said I'll need 2 in large /white .

Gary