T-shirt pre-order here (no more orders taken)

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I'll take what you have just as long as not white or black... Got a closet full of those.

How do you want me to settle up ?

Bill

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Breast Cancer Awareness?

Actually I did purchase a pink golf shirt while at a major this year. Not too many guys can pull that off comfortably :) :) :).

TomK

bobs409

Administrator
Pink & Yellow it is! :D

I ordered some extra shirts so I'll be able to help you out Tom. Will let you know the color choices when they come in.

Eric Kozmic

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 8
Bob - maybe I missed it earlier, but were we supposed to send $ now or are we picking up the shirts next month?

Not sure if you saw my request earlier.

bobs409

Administrator
I'm not taking money until I have them in my hands. Then you will have a choice of picking them up at the 409 convention to avoid the shipping or you can pay the shipping and I can send to your house.

ken smith

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hope my order made it in time......2 XL.....1 in black or dark gray......1 in maroon Thanks!

bobs409

Administrator
Got it Ken.

That's what I did Ray with all ones not available. Of course, if anyone does not like the color they will be charged double I mean, there is no obligation to buy. :D

No pressure here at 348-409.com! Be happy! :happy

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
I would like 1 xxl and 4 xl in grey. Just let me know the cost. Yes, the xxl is for me.

bobs409

Administrator
We might not be getting any shirts the way things are going. :bang

Now the printer wants the colors separated and poor Mr. Mackenzie :D is going nuts trying to figure out how to do that. From what he found out, to do that requires a very expensive bit of software so unless the printer steps up and helps out, this project is dead in the water. :splat

I never knew getting T shirts made was so damn complicated.