T-shirt pre-order here (no more orders taken)

Tri5man

Well Known Member
Bob, I'll take one large green if you have it. If no green, please make it a large white.

Thanks Gary

bobs409

Administrator
Your in. In fact, after starting to total up the sizes & colors, this is going to be a bit more challenging than I thought so will need another day.

How about I just send everyone pink azalea color shirts to make things easy? :happy

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
the more I think about it I would like 2 in white as well. XXl .
THAT'S A TOTAL OF 4 , 2 WHITE AND 2 BLACK. , ALL ARE XXL IN SIZE ... THANKS AGAIN

Austin Bubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Your in. In fact, after starting to total up the sizes & colors, this is going to be a bit more challenging than I thought so will need another day.

How about I just send everyone pink azalea color shirts to make things easy? :happy

That pink wouldn't stand out at all here in Goofy Town, USA (aka Austin) unfortunately. :crazy

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob, I'll take 2 XL (1 Chestnut 1 Charcoal). Let me know what the shipping to Boise is and I'll paypal you some funds. Or if you have figured out a way to deliver to the Convention that would be great too.

Bill

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Bob, I'll take one large green if you have it. If no green, please make it a large white.

Thanks Gary

Gary, I see you replied twice so need to clarify your order. There is Kelly green and Irish green. Did you only want (1) shirt or (2)

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Bob, I'll take two shirts, 2XL, one charcoal and one natural. I'll take them to the convention if needed.

chevymusclecars

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Bob

I would like two 2 XXL shirts and one Large all in black but will need them shipped if possible since I don't plan to go to Great Bend?

Thanks

Bill

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Bob Did you catch my order for 2 XL ?

Bill

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Ok, slight hiccup on a few of the colors. Some are not available in 50/50.

Not available:

Charcoal gray
Stone blue
Chestnut
tangerine

If you ordered any of these colors, see if the ones below will work. I compared them at the place in the color pamphlet and these are the closest:

Good substitutes for those are:

Dark Heather
light blue
tan
Tennessee orange