T-shirt pre-order here (no more orders taken)

bobs409

Administrator
Going to order these up this week. I'll make the extra shirts in black, dark gray and white mostly.

Now, we need someone to volunteer to hand these out to anyone that wants to pick them up a the 409 convention. Would be an easy gig, I'd ship the box of shirts to that person who would take it to the convention. The shirts would be packaged up and marked with the persons name on it so real easy and you don't have to iron them either. ;) Just give to the order to the person that matches the name. :D No muss, no fuss.

Who wants the job?

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
So far I've totaled 5o shirts from this post so I'll just go with the minimum 144 shirt order.

If anyone else wants any special colors/sizes, speak now or you'll have to pick from whatever gets ordered. :deal

jwhotrod

Supporting Member 1
Bob I'll take 2 xxxl and 1 xl and 1 small all in grey that's a total of 4 shirts

If it turns out grey not available white will do. I will not be in Kansas so if when you are ready I will pay for the postage too.

Big Jim

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Bob

I'd like 3 shirts.
XXL
2--sport gray
1--purple

Also, I can hand them out in Great Bend.

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Hi Bob,

when do you want the funds ?? now or at Great Bend. i am happy to send via Paypal.

regards

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Bob, I need 3 shirts 2 X large and one XXX large for my son. All black. Will put a check in the mail and will pick up in Great Bend.

W Head (Wayne Clawson)

bobs409

Administrator
Ok, probably gonna order these tomorrow so let's get all orders in by tomorrow morning (eastern time)