(5) Bryan Fugate
(6) Dave Mills (dm62409)
(7) Dick Mackenzie
(8) James Schrader (La Hot Rods) Tom K
(9) Jim & Valerie McCombs (Mc409)
(10) Jim Carniato (jim_ss409)
(11) Jim Comeau (Jim409_Pontiac)
(12) Joel B. Schneeweis (jbschneeweis)
(13) John Medaglia (mr409guy & WildFire)
(14) Lonnie & Scott Hall (Last 60)
(15) Mark Steele
(16) Paul & daughter Caroline Gavin (Front Engine Dragster)
(17) Paul Stensland (PVS409)
(18) Randy Kirker (31 Five Window Coupe)
(19) Ray Barnhart (Fathead)
(20) Rick Inghram (Rickys61)
(21) Ronnie Russell/Barry Taylor
(22) Shan Dalley (Quickshift409)
(23) Stan Ball
(24) Steve Morgan
(25) Tom G. (Silent Sam & The Boogeyman)
(26) Martin Key

Ya'll keep me straight, I think I am missing about 4 profiles so if you don't see your name, I probably don't have your profile, this won't keep you from racing but, I won't have you in our Profile Notebook.

Thanks
Martin

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I'm sorry to say Jim Comeau and I aren't going to make it. :(
The Pontiac isn't ready to go and we've been so busy around here that we haven't had time to get things organised in time.

I'm sure everybody's going to have a great time,,, take lots of pictures. :beer

dm62409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Won't quite be the same without you guys. I was looking forward to checking out the Alum. 511-409 up close & personal.

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
What Dave said... Won't quite be the same without you guys. I always look forward to seeing and talking to Jim and Jim. We will miss you guys and be thinking of you both.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Jim and Jim:

Sorry to learn you won't be able to make it, we'll miss the popcorn and the movies on your set up in the pits :). (OK, that was at Norwalk some years back :)).

Hopefully next year?

Best, TomK

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Jim and Jim:

Sorry to learn you won't be able to make it, we'll miss the popcorn and the movies on your set up in the pits :). (OK, that was at Norwalk some years back :)).

Hopefully next year?

Best, TomK
Tom that was the same year I lost the keys to the 61!!! Someone else's key fit the ignition and was able to load it.
wonder who the tallest person is?

Robert

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Jim and Jim.........................NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fly down...with Dexter...........so you can be part of the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let the car keep you from coming!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Talked with Al today.....................he is looking for anyone who can take pictures of everybody and their cars ....or videos of participants and racing, so we can have a record of the event for the future. NUTS was good about doing that for us in the past. We need a new NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anybody's wife or girl friend??? Or both if you have that special relationship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also............also telling us that this is the very first time that NHRA has provided a very class of cars for racing at any of their Reunions.........basically Chevrolet 409s!!!!!!!!! If this goes well and we provide a full field of cars.......we will be asked to return again!!! And other brands of cars and engines will ask for the same privilege in the future. So.......by putting on a good show.........Fords, Mopars and all the rest will be doing what they have done since the 60's.....................................they will be following along behind the 409s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl:appl

Again...........if you or someone can help Al with the pictures.................please let Al or Martin know.

Bub6le 2op

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Here are a few pics of the notebook for our profiles, everyone will have they're own page, still collecting pictures, shan was the first to send me a real photo so I used his,
I look forward to seeing you all, and Jim and Jim come on down and join the fun. and guys don't be shy we really need somebody to take pictures of this event so come on it'll be fun.

Thanks
Martin

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 67
  • notebook1.jpg
    notebook1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 64
  • cover2.jpg
    cover2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 65
  • cover3.jpg
    cover3.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 66

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I am getting a video recorder from a friend
Maybe we can get Tom on board to run it.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The video recorder show up
We will play with it looks like it has more tricks than a monkey on 60 foot of grape vine.

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I will bring it to town tomorrow
Got he BA409 on round and rubber and have a bad itch to go north this weekend.