1961 Chevrolet Parkwood "OLD GOLD" 108k original miles

roger gunter

Supporting Member 1
Seith
The paxton super charger should work with out cutting the hood
I looked into one abaout 25 years ago ato put on my 55 chevy that I won the ISCA with
jmo

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
Received my Chevrolet Accessory Fawn Mats today and they are sweeeeeeeeeeet! :cool:

Photo0570.jpg

Photo0572.jpg

Photo0571.jpg

Photo0577.jpg

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
Those mats look pretty...NOS....niiiiiice

Yes they are, OER did a very nice reproducing these mats. I saved a ton of cash by not having to fork out the difference for NOS. :cool: I might order the rear full width and swap out the split rears.

Seon

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Seth, great job!!!
This is the 1st time back for me after a long period. I'll have to read all your previous post to see what and how you did it. I've been swapping a crate engine in mine but I've been getting side tracked with fishing and all :rolleyes: .
Talk to you soon.

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
Hey Seth, great job!!!
This is the 1st time back for me after a long period. I'll have to read all your previous post to see what and how you did it. I've been swapping a crate engine in mine but I've been getting side tracked with fishing and all :rolleyes: .
Talk to you soon.

Thanks Seon! :)

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
I finished hardlining my fuel delivery this morning with some polished 3/8 and added a custom bent vacuum advance line.
Photo0598.jpg

Photo0599.jpg

Photo0600.jpg

Photo0601.jpg

jdk971

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
from someone that does not like chrome on engines, this is one i do like. jim

Mr.1961

Well Known Member
I love those Moon breathers !!!:clap
Thanks Ronnie! I love'em too!

Looks Great Seth! :cheers:cheers:cheers
Thanks Brian!

from someone that does not like chrome on engines, this is one i do like. jim
Thanks Jim.

SUP BUDDY :cheers
Hey Robbie! Just finished hardlining the vacuum for the power brake booster. I had to come up with some creative bends toward the rear in order to clear the kick down and throttle and then into a 90 to run parallel to the valve cover, but it worked out great.

Photo0611.jpg

Photo0607.jpg

Photo0610.jpg

Photo0612.jpg

Photo0613.jpg