62 Impala SS Bubbletop Re-Restoration

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I've been to 2 county fairs and a goat ropin'.......and I ain't never seen anything like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB BRIAN!!!!:clap:clap:clap:bow:bow:bow

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks everyone! I think the new valve covers from Steven and Carl really set the engine off.

Now that I'm done with the engine compartment, I have to get back to block sanding....:bang:bang:cuss:evil:evil The good part is that I don't have much left to do.:clap:clap:deal

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lookin awsome Brian, bet you can't wait to drive it over to show Ronnie. I'm sorry I said that. :doh

Ray

62ImpalaSS

Well Known Member
I can't wait to drive it, Yes, but not to Ronnie's!!! My wife won't even let me drive her car to his house now.

come on Brian you cant have two bad years in a row :scratch or can you.:grumble: Heck you have made it through 1/4 of the year so far without trouble.

I am making my list of parts and will PM you soon. My dad and I are talking about making a road trip out of it. Maybe I can get a ride in the SWEEEET machine of yours. :cheers

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
come on Brian you cant have two bad years in a row :scratch or can you.:grumble: Heck you have made it through 1/4 of the year so far without trouble.

I am making my list of parts and will PM you soon. My dad and I are talking about making a road trip out of it. Maybe I can get a ride in the SWEEEET machine of yours. :cheers

Apparently you didn't read Brians post about his buddy taking out his gas meter with his 42" tire.

Hey Brian, You could ride to Ronnies with your buddy with the 42" tires.:roll:roll

Ray

62ImpalaSS

Well Known Member
Apparently you didn't read Brians post about his buddy taking out his gas meter with his 42" tire.

Hey Brian, You could ride to Ronnies with your buddy with the 42" tires.:roll:roll

Ray

Well I did read that post but shouldn't that be a bad year on Skim?????? :takethat Maybe he should trailer it to Ronnie's :dunno :roll

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Plenty of room here for Skim to park. If he knocks my fire hydrant over,, no big deal, it's not hooked up anyway. :roll It does seem Brian's luck has changed for 2009. Things are going well for him. :clap

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:roll:roll:roll:roll I can't stop laughing Ray! I don't think I would even trailer my car to Ronnie's. With my luck, the car would come off the trailer on the way to his house! On a good note, my luck has taken a turn for the better this year. I even had a job interview this week after being laid off for 15 months. It will be so nice to actually have an income again. I just hope I get the job!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
:roll:roll:roll:roll I can't stop laughing Ray! I don't think I would even trailer my car to Ronnie's. With my luck, the car would come off the trailer on the way to his house! On a good note, my luck has taken a turn for the better this year. I even had a job interview this week after being laid off for 15 months. It will be so nice to actually have an income again. I just hope I get the job!

It would probably come off the trailer OK only to roll into the lake in the back of Ronnie's house.:doh:eek:
:roll

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
"I just hope I get the job". Brian: Maybe you can get a job with Phil.:clap And become one of Reed's Raider's.:doh :roll:roll Your engine is looking great.:clap I had to put my shades on, to look at the picture.:clap:beerbang

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Brian,

You said you might paint this past weekend. Did you get her done ??? Curisous minds want to know ???