62 Impala SS Bubbletop Re-Restoration

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No, I have not been able to get it painted yet. The weather here has been going up and down here. I am hoping to get it done in the next couple of weeks. I start my new job today and it looks as though I am only going to be able to work on it on the weekends from here on out.

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I do hope that you negotiated a few days off with the new employer for the Shoot Out ?????

Dave

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Dave, I will need it. I just hope i can make it through the day without needing an afternoon nap! :)

61BISCAYNE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hey Brian,
Welcome back to the REAL world!:roll:roll
Seriously though, good luck with the new job.
Danny

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Congrats !!!!!

Brian,

Congratulations on the new job !!!!:clap:brow Getting a job in todays market place is quite a feat, for sure. Hope this doesn't delay your project by too much !!! Can't wait to see the car when done. :clap

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
good luck

Good luck on your new job Brian. Thoes jobs really get in the way of things that really need to be done:bang

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Brian congratulations on the new job..make sure you save up for those newer
I-Pods:roll:roll:roll
robert

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks Guys! Didn't have to actually do any "REAL WORLD" work today as the servers and routers never showed up for me to configure, so i just stayed at home and worked on my car. Block sanding is almost done! If I can get one more good day in, I should be able to spray it this weekend. Now i need to keep my fingers crossed that the stuff won't show up until next week! :)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Is it me or just a coincidence?????????????? All this Presidential Stimulus money being sent out and now Brian gets a job???????????:dunno:dunno:dunno TARP money goin' to Texas?????:doh:doh:doh

Well....even if it is.............Congrats on the new job Brian!!! I was going to approach you about some part time work but no need to now!!!!

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Is it me or just a coincidence?????????????? All this Presidential Stimulus money being sent out and now Brian gets a job???????????:dunno:dunno:dunno TARP money goin' to Texas?????:doh:doh:doh

Well....even if it is.............Congrats on the new job Brian!!! I was going to approach you about some part time work but no need to now!!!!

Phil,
Sorry, I didn't realize you were that bad off. I'm sure Brian could use the help, though.
:stooges

Nuts

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
What's the latest ????

Brian,

What's the latest on the car ???? I'm excited to meet you and see the car at Thompson Raceway !!! Hope you are still able to attend.

Bill

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Brian,

What's the latest on the car ???? I'm excited to meet you and see the car at Thompson Raceway !!! Hope you are still able to attend.

Bill

Well, this work thing has been getting in my way of finishing the car. All I need is a good 7 days to complete it. I should have a pretty slow week next week and will be working to get it painted by next weekend. I have to get this car done within the next 2 weeks so I can make it to the Super Chevy Show.

I can't wait for the Thompson event!!! It will be so good to finally meet everyone in person.

Skim

Well Known Member
Well, this work thing has been getting in my way of finishing the car. All I need is a good 7 days to complete it. I should have a pretty slow week next week and will be working to get it painted by next weekend. I have to get this car done within the next 2 weeks so I can make it to the Super Chevy Show.

Well I will bring the trailer so we can load it up tomorrow then hopefully it will be ready to spray on Sunday.:clap

Brian Thompson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Sorry Skim, that won't work. Texas Power and Light has banned you from entering The Colony. :nono1::nono1:

:roll:roll:roll Just don't bring the Super Duty. I hear there is an all points bulletin out for it!!! :roll:roll:roll

Yes, i am dedicating this weekend to get the car painted. Not sure if it will happen or not, but i have Tony (skim) committed and we will be at it first thing in the morning. Let's just hope everything goes well!!!