The Impala Shop

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
this is Brooke, Brian's daughter. im not quite sure how to use this website, but i know he was always on here.

Welcome Brooke, I was at the service yesterday, great tribute to your Dad. He was a real great guy. Prayers to you.:pray

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Wecome to the site Brooke. I didn't know your dad personally and we never met,but I feel I've known him all my life. He always helped us with any problems we had and was truly a great friend. My condolences and prayers go out to you and the family.:pray

:crazy:cheers

61BISCAYNE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi Brooke, I have been and will continue to lift you and the family in prayer.
I was at the memorial service yesterday and it is obvious how many people loved your dad.
I am one of the more local forum members. I live in Sherman. If anything should come up that I may
be able to help with, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Danny

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Welcome Brooke. Sorry for what you are having to go through, but each day things will get a little better. I know it doesn't seem that way now, but just keep the Faith and stay strong.

Lonnie

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Please accept our prayers,and hopes for the best for you and your family.As has been stated,Brian was greatly loved and respected here,and anything we can do to be of help,please ask.Don

droptop62ss

Well Known Member
Welcome Brooke sorry for your loss .I always looked forward to your dad's post on here .from when he rebuilt his car the second time around to fixing the hood after you drove it and it flew open . This sad day will pass and you'll only remember the good times with your dad.
Andy

bignbad60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Welcome Brooke, your Dad was a GREAT guy......He will be missed, but never forgotten

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
WelcomeBrooke,Like I posted on the Facebook page with Bob Walker,your Dad certainly touched the hearts of a ton of guys all across the USA ,also in Canada,Australia,and Europe.He always help guys solve their car problems,whether it was advice about the car,or helping someone with parts.Most of the guys here have never actually met your Dad,but believe he was thought of as almost family.He will truely be missed.You and He are both in my Prayers,wish only the best to you. You might want to check out the blog in the Anoucement section under " Brian Thompson Memorial".You will be amazed of all the great things the other members had mentioned about him.. John

58 Apache

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
:pray Welcome Brooke not to be a broken record, welcome and come back any time. Prayers are with you and may the days get better come soon.

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
HI Brook, You will always be welcomed on the 348-409 board. We all loved and respected your dad greatly and will miss him beyond words. Our prayers are with you and your family. I will be at the memorial in Virginia tomorrow. May God Bless you!

Dewman

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Hi Brook, your dad literally touched hundreds, more like thousands of people on this forum with his words and knowledge, but most of all it was his servants heart that jumped out and touched us all. The Great thing is he will be with us all for many years to come, I know when I have a question in the future I'll be searching Brian's post's for the correct answer. May God Bless You and Your Family.

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
Hi Brooke I will be down in Onancock tomorrow also. I always enjoyed the visits your Dad and you made up here and enjoyed the laughs when you and your cousin "took off on the boardwalk"and enjoyed the Dallas visit last year. Your Dad will be missed by allot of us.
Robert

raymar58409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hello Brooke, I met you when I stayed at your home two years ago the night before your Dad and I went to the Pape swap meet. As others have said, anything, anytime we can help please let us know. Thank you for coming on board, know that you are in prayers. It would be our pleasure for you to hang around here.

Ray (or crazy Ray, the name your dad put on me)

Simps37

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hello Brooke,
I guess that I was one of the lucky ones that had the pleasure of meeting your Dad in person...the few visits we had in his shop were great.
Keep your head up and hold his memory in your heart...he was a great friend to us all.
Welcome to the site....stick around....some of these guys need the guidance ! -Steve