Rear End Upgrade

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Not sure what else you want to see

muxsp1.jpg

9rkrhk.jpg
Just that.........nice ride,everybody likes different car pics........just like chic shots ......little frontal......a few ass shots. I think what I like the most is just seeing different builds....... and what the individuals ideas were behind the build.......what do they like..... hot rods,race,stock......I like em all

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks everyone for the comments...so far, I got about 30 pounds in em... Was gonna take some more pics last night, but ran out of daylight... Just kept driving it!!lol.. Jason, I took your suggestion and bought the 7" wheels... They look good!!!those are the Moser axles from Show Cars.. Brian, as far as Mason Dixon goes... I'm thinking about it.. It's around 6 hours away.. Probably gonna trailer it if I come...

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Ricky a little warning buddy!If after all these years that car has roamed free in the streets,you decide to coup it up on a trailer,that car is quite likely to get pissed of at you.Gremlins you never dreamed of will appear.Don't do it!:hide

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ricky a little warning buddy!If after all these years that car has roamed free in the streets,you decide to coup it up on a trailer,that car is quite likely to get pissed of at you.Gremlins you never dreamed of will appear.Don't do it!:hide
First time mine was trailered to the track - my daddy and brother loaded it on the trailer while I was at work and I met them at the track after I got off. One of them strapped the rear down and pinched (broke) the rear brake line. That was before I upgraded to a dual reservoir master cylinder. I had brakes backing off the trailer, but by the time I got to the staging lanes they were GONE. I rolled into a Camaro going less than 10 MPH, but enough to scratch it. I did everything I could to stop it "Flintstone style" but it just wouldn't stop. It would have been nice if I had a working Emergency brake too.